Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Birthday

I know today is also Super Junior Leeteuk's birthday, but it's also my best friend's birthday. Either way, I made this graphic for her, despite the complicated relationship we're in right now. I want her to know, that she's going to be my best friend for lifetime! It's not going to be easy, keeping up with each other and all, and sometimes I become lazy to do anything with my old friends, but I will, I swear I will treat her better, treat her as family and overcome this kind of squishy feeling I have in my heart. 
I should have added the texture better, look at Jongup's poor face! *0* He's literally covered. 

Labels: ,

- your only -

  • 14. Asian. A typical Capricorn. Having to be my own hero, in case everything in life lets down on me. Love frogs. Love nature. Ultimate Naruto fan! Living and enduring life.
  • AFF Tumblr Graphics

remembered

notices